Friday, May 25, 2012

How I make my hair more curly

What's up with everyone? I hope you're all doing great!!

I have decided to do a tutorial on how i make my hair very curly. I'm fully African like, there's no other lineage in my family just NIGERIAN. So my hair is just like any average African girl's hair.

(THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN UPLOADED. PLEASE CHECK BELOW FOR THE LINK)

I get a lot of compliments on my hair like: 'is that your real hair', 'how did you make your hair this curly', 'your hair look like that of someone from a mixed race'. I'm sure you get the point now!


So, I'm going to upload a mini tutorial on how I do the magic.. LOL.. This works for any hair type not just natural hair. I'm going to go ahead and mention what you'll need so you are prepared.

  1. Some water in a bowl
  2. Any hair moisturizer
  3. Extra virgin olive oil
  4. A wide tooth comb
  5. Something to part your hair into small sections
  6. A mirror
  7. A silk scarf
  8. Some hair clips to hold your hair in place when you part it (OPTIONAL)
So please stay tuned and get ready to have fun with me. :D

Here is the video  and this is the result

Check out my other blog Styled BY Kalack, where I share my fashion OOTDs and hair styling tips if you enjoed this, cos you will love it! :)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks and have a great week too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog already. Its my first time here. Just started growing out my natural hair about 6 months ago. Got tired of relaxing, heat iron et al. Have learnt a lot from this post, will definitely be trying out all i've learnt here.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)